|July 16, 2016
ReadyDesk version 9.2 is now available
ReadyDesk version 9.2 has been released and is available for download today. This latest version has some great new features. Be sure and check out the new online demos and download the updated user manual.
Below is a quick list of some of the enhancements in this release:
- Critical Security Updates: Several security issues have been identified and fixed. This is the largest and most important update in this version. To prevent unauthorized data access please install this new version immediately.
- Remote Desktop: Major updates have been made to the remote desktop feature. This is the biggest update to this feature since it was initially released. The updates include improved stability, security and connectivity. Multiple monitor support has also been added.
- Workflow: Workflow rules now allow for changing values of fields on the technician ticket form based on the values that are selected or entered in other fields. This makes it possible to create ticket templates. For example, if you want the subject and/or summary to be set to specific values based on the category selection just create a rule to set those values.
- Database and Email Testing: Testing SQL Server database connectivity and SMTP email settings are now more accurate and contain more informative messages if an issue is found.
- Various bug fixes/enhancements: There have been various other small bug fixes and enhancements made throughout ReadyDesk.
- Please note that a database upgrade IS required with this release.
- This list only contains updates that apply to version 9.2. Please refer to previous news releases on our website for past updates or the release notes in our customer portal for a full list of new features and bug fixes.
- New versions should be installed as soon as they are released to ensure that you have the most up to date features and fixes for past issues, especially when there is a security update. If you experience any issues with the new release please open a new ticket for each issue separately and we will address them immediately.