- ReadyDesk now has great time tracking features to help you accurately keep track of time spent on tasks.
- Technicians can quickly and easily submit time, down to the second, for each task, with an unlimited number of time entries possible.
- There's even a stopwatch feature to allow technicians to let ReadyDesk keep track of the time for them.
- The stopwatch can be started and stopped manually, or optionally set to start automatically when a technician opens a new ticket or views an existing one.
- There is full reporting on time entries in the administration console, including export to MS Excel capabilities.
- Even technician login and logout times are tracked, and you can easily see the first and last login and logout times and the durations spent logged into ReadyDesk for each day.